Build an African Farmyard
Our unique fundraising and learning resource will give your pupils something to remember.
If you are looking for a fun activity to get children really involved at school or in a church group then this project is the perfect solution. Everyone can get involved creating this fantastic wall display. We'll provide you with all the ideas and illustrations to photocopy, add textiles to, or colour in so that you can create your very own African scene. It’s great fun and the children will learn and raise money at the same time - simple!
Start by downloading the introduction pdf and then print out the different sheets to get you started on this exciting project.
- Introduction – find out more about Build an African Farmyard
- Plants and Gardens – Bag and Keyhole Gardens and different crops
- People and Play – playing football, pounding maize, going to school
- Animals and Gifts – cows, goats, chickens and cockerels
- Structures – tip tap, mud stove, animal sheds and houses
Then call us on 01225 874222 or use our online form to order the poster below - to colour in and introduce the project in your school. We hope you have lots of fun with this new project. To inspire more people to join in, we’d love to share photos of great displays around the country. If you think you’ve done a good job, please send us your pictures!