To celebrate "Fairtrade Fortnight" we have created this brand new fairtrade based resource. This KS2 and 3 resource teaches your pupils about the meaning and relevancy of Fairtrade. In doing this it engages students with exploring where every day food items come from across the world and asks them to reflect on the fairness and ethics behind this. It also includes a case-study that has a literacy activity aimed at improving students understanding of how the work of Send a Cow can make a life-changing difference to families in Africa.
- Fairtrade Lesson.pdf (1.75 MB)
- Fairtrade Starter Activity Instructions.docx (40 KB)
- FairTrade starter activity map.docx (393 KB)
- Fairtrade Worksheet starter activity.docx (42 KB)
- Fairtrade starter activity.docx (4.88 MB)
- Priscas Story - Literacy.ppt (7.24 MB)
- Priscas Story - Literacy.pdf (677 KB)