Terms & Conditions
Send a Cow is a registered charity in England and Wales (number 299717).
Use of this website (www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica) is provided by Send a Cow subject to the following terms and conditions
- By using www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica, you accept these terms and conditions, which shall take effect from your first use of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica
- Send a Cow reserves the right to change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- For the purposes of this agreement, "content" means material including, without limitation, text, video, graphics and audio, published on farmafrica.org.uk, whether copyright of Farm Africa or a third party.
Use of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit or otherwise use www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica in any way except for non-commercial personal or educational use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica content except for non-commercial personal or educational use. Any other use of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica content requires the prior written permission of Send a Cow.
- You agree to use www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica.
- The names, images and logos identifying Send a Cow, or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of Send a Cow and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Send a Cow, or any other third party.
- It is possible that some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Send a Cow). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owner (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
Disclaimers and limitation of liability
- www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Send a Cow are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- In no event will Send a Cow be liable for any damages, including without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other action, arising from or in connection with the use of www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica
- Send a Cow does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- You can access other sites via links from www.sendacow.org.uk/lessonsfromafrica. These sites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Send a Cow has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Send a Cow approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or materials that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.